Variocube solves challenges in the area of logistics, parcel reception, goods transfer, Click & Collect, Day-Locker and much more with smart locker systems. Innovative solutions and customised products inspire our customers.
We are growing We are therefore looking to start immediately:
Software Developer in Linux environment (m/f/d)
- Development of the system and control software of smart locker systems (IoT, Cloud).
- Automation and further development of our DevOps processes
- Completed IT education (IT-HTL, computer science studies) or many years of practical experience
- Experience and interest in the following technologies:
Debian GNU/Linux, Shell Scripts, Java, NodeJS
- Professional and project experience desirable
- Team spirit, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Proficient in English
- Pleasant working environment in a small, familiar team with short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of home office
- Innovation leader in smart locker systems
- Diversity of tasks and flexible working
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in person!
Minimum salary according to IT collective agreement with readiness for overpayment, depending on qualifications and experience.